So, last I heard from Dianne, Toyota Financial hadn't come out with lease terms yet for the PIP. I've pretty much decided I don't want to buy, since I figure change is going to come rapidly in this area, with more and better options available in the next few years, and I'm not exactly sure this is fully proven battery tech yet. It's also economically crazy for me to be dumping a perfectly good 2010 model 5, given how few miles I drive now (short commute). Finally, I don't particularly want to have $40K tied up in a car right now. So the big question for me is whether Toyota will step up with reasonable lease rates and residual values, that factor in the tax credit the way Nissan does. I've almost pressed the cancel button so many times, this could be a deal breaker for me.