1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Plasti Dip Color Dilemma POLL:

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by reaction26, Oct 14, 2014.

?
  1. ALL BLACK

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. ALL RED - including Mirrors and Roof Spoiler

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. reaction26

reaction26 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Hey guys - Im stuck on which color to do....so based on everyone advice decided to plasti dip my emblems rear, front and sides. Would like to get an idea of which color do you think would be the best fit?

Car spec: 2014 Prius package 5, tinted windows, rear roof deck spoiler in black See pick below..

Option A:
    Plasti dip all the emblems in black (REAR- Prius, synergy badge and toyota), (Front - toyota), Side badges as well

Or
    Option B:

Plasti dip all above in the color RED. Key thing to point out I would do my mirrors in Red as well to give it a more unique look of prius.

Any help on what you would think the best outcome would be? Either keeping everything ALL BLACKED OUT or ADD some red to emblems and mirrors and possibility the roof spoiler as well.

Thanks,
    Arash

Attached Files:

2. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    I will de-badge them all

3. G1GABYTES

G1GABYTES New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    My Opinion - I would debadge or better yet just plastidip all emblems matte black and if you can get glossifier thats even better. I also am considering to do this. Black or as a second option the light blue

4. James4455

James4455 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I am considering this as well. I think I will go with all black as the car is black. I like the blacked out look.

Burna J likes this.