1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

plastic interior parts

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by defrankond, Aug 11, 2014.

1. defrankond

defrankond Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    kind of a odd question but i am unable to find any parts and toyota wont give me the part number or name to the individual parts without selling a kit. on the back of the rear seats there are plastic covers that hide the anchor access. there are 3 of them and im missing one. was gone when i bought the car just havent been able to find the part. does anyone know the part number or where i can find one in bisque?

2. Bill the Engineer

Bill the Engineer Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
  3. cnschult

cnschult Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I need one too I think for my bisque car as well I think they're all in my gray interior car, they come out by carelessly shoving cargo around when the back seat is folded. This post made me go search for it on a toyota parts retailer and I can't even find it in any of the rear seat or body hardware diagrams. I see child seat brackets, but I think that is for the expensive metal anchor, we just need the cheap piece of plastic trim cover.

I notice that these parts website no longer give you the part numbers even when you put an item in your shopping cart, I guess they all got sick of us using their website diagrams that they took the time to upload to get part numbers and then going to ebay and buying the part cheaper.

defrankond likes this.
  4. defrankond

defrankond Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    When I asked the dealer you have to order the carpet for the back of the seat to get it which is stupid. 150 for just the trim piece is nuts. Sadly no junk yards here have prius's so can't get it from them either :/

5. Patrick Wong

Patrick Wong DIY Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Have you tried the site shown in post #2 above?

6. defrankond

defrankond Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Yes they are locating the parts.