1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Please DO NOT Disable BBCode

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by efusco, Apr 1, 2004.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Folks,
    First let me say that this board has been SO easy to be a moderator for. Part of that is b/c of Danny's very hard work and attention to the board leaving little for us moderators to do...Kinda like the Maytag men...

Second, one of the few things I do find myself doing relatively often is editing posts to turn BBCode back on.

When you include a quote, or if you quote a message in a thread, or add a URL or bold or italics, etc, you Should Not Check the "Disable BBCode in this Post" button I repeat, do not check that box--doing so DISABLES the BBCode and your quote or URL or special font will not show up properly in your posted message.

Unless you have special need due to something quirky about your browser or computer or some other oddity you should leave the entire "Options" box alone (with the possible exception of clicking "Notify me when a reply is posted" if you want an e-mail every time someone responds". The current defaults make sure all the smiley's and BBCode work.

If you have any questions about this PM me or Danny.