1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Possible alternative to the V (which I like) might be the Fit and the....

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by Rhizzlebop, Dec 14, 2011.

1. parnami

parnami Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I refused to buy until it was gone. I held off buying the V until I saw for certain the Liftback wasn't losing the flying bridge. In retrospect, I got the best end of the deal: I love my V!!!

Bmr4life likes this.
  2. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Well, one thing known for sure: There won't be a flying bridge in the 4th gen Prius. I sorta wondered how much I would react to it after buying the '11. Really no problem at tall. No deal breaker. Yeah, I'd prefer the open space of the v, but it is what it is. I sure wasn't going to spring for the larger, more expensive v just because of the floating bridge. But, to each his or her own :)

3. dhandds

dhandds New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I recently purchased a Prius v V without ATP; I did not really care to spend additional $5,000 for those options. I considered VW Sportwagon TDI with a 6 speed manual and Acura TSX Wagon.
    I chose the Black Prius v V in a heartbeat because it was spacious, roomy, comfortable and very good on gas. Also, it has a very comfortable seat; optional synthetic leather seating is way more comfortable than cloth. It is loaded with lots of technological features.
    Tonight, I went to Ikea and brought home a Queen size memory foam mattress in my Prius v. Can you believe it? Granted, the mattress can be folded; I was giggling with pride as I drove home; this car is getting over 45 MPG, the gas gauge pointing just below half and I have driven 310 miles. This is the perfect car. It is very practical yet looks as good as cars costing much much more.

Bmr4life and pineapplehead like this.