1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius 2012 Barcelona Red, great deal!!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by EricBlair, Mar 3, 2012.

1. EricBlair

EricBlair New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I think I just got a fantastic deal. 23.5 including doc fee in that number. For that I got Barcelona Red 2012 Prius 2, with full complement of floor mats, cargo net and bumper decal (it's what this particular car came with.)

Not only that, but the whole experience was like buying a TV, I went in with the quote which I got through their internet dept. And they drew up the papers immediately, no messing around. That's what I like!

Compared to the prior "deal" I had: Blizzard Pearl and NO Options for 24.5, this is a winner for me!!

Picking up car on Monday.

1 person likes this.
  2. sKwiD

sKwiD Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Congrats! My numbers were near same as yours but for a BP. Internet FTW!

3. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Awesome. Was that color on your short list?

4. EricBlair

EricBlair New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    II
    yeah.

5. theorist

theorist Member

There are some amazing deals out there.

I just helped a friend buy a 2012 Prius 3 for $24,053, new with 5 miles, including all dealer fees, floor mats, rear bumper applique, and wheel locks.

I found him two other local offers from other Toyota dealers at the same price. The first time I found such a deal, I was afraid there must be something wrong with the car or deal. When I found the same price at other dealers, I felt safe. He picked his up yesterday with no hassle and no strings attached. (He paid cash and didn't offer a trade-in.)

The only way I can explain it is that they are selling some regular Prius models at a loss right now in order to get larger early allotments of the Prius C and Prius Plug-In, which they know they will make a very nice profit on.

6. Jayplus

Jayplus New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Good deal!

We just bought ours. I think the thing that made it easier this time around when buying a car was to request several online quotes from local dealerships and then begin emailing them and make them outbid each other. Once we got the price, we went to the dealership and didn't have the hassle of sitting there haggling. All of the dealing back and firth was via email before we arrived!

Much easier....

7. Bob Mielke

Bob Mielke New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Just tried out the Prius 2012 Model 3. Was your deal on the Model 3? If so, who is the dealer if you don't mind my asking? Thanks!

8. p00kienrayray

p00kienrayray Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Op says Prius 2.