1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius c pictures from Japanese config site...

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by B. Roberts, Feb 22, 2012.

1. B. Roberts

B. Roberts Hypah Milah! Ayuh.

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Messed around with Japanese Prius c "build yours" and got a few pictures... these are some examples...

jp prius c side Super Red V.jpg

jp prius c trd.jpg

jp prius c side Black Mica.jpg

I have more of them.:spy:

1 person likes this.
  2. Rybold

Rybold globally warmed member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    The white car in the middle has a black grille on the front. What option adds that?

Do you have a link to the website?

3. B. Roberts

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    The white Prius c is decked out in "Modellista" lower cladding and a set of 16 inch TRD ten spoke wheels. The blacked out bumper also comes from the "Modellista" group of options.

The Japanese Toyota website... www.toyota.jp

The site is not easy to navigate, unless you know how to read Japanese. I can't. The translate this page is sketchy at best. You have to open all cars and choose the Aqua. Then in the Aqua page, I opened tabs until I saw something that looked like a "build your own Prius c" and went from there.

I uploaded pictures of the c in different colors, but mostly optioned with the 16 inch alloy that's available here if you order package IV.

They call the light blue "Cool Metallic Soda", and it has the 15 inch steelies w/wheel covers on it.

Here's another three pictures of the c...

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  4. meehow09

meehow09 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Are all the Japanese options like the backup camera going to be added to the US model?

I found a picture of the backup camera on the Japanese website of the Prius C (Aqua) features.

Attached Files:

5. B. Roberts

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Don't think that we're going to see very many of the options available for the Japanese version of the c (hope I'm wrong!). Really wish we could order them through Toyota. Maybe if everyone chimed in, Toyota might listen. They have some nice in house options for the Prius c on their "Aqua" page.

Danny's article "MPG Monster" on the PriusChat home page doesn't list the options available to us, beyond the package levels. I sure hope we would eventually (sooner, rather than later would be great!) get a chance to order these goodies for our c's.

Hello Toyota... you listening?