1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Navi traffic

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Angela G., Oct 10, 2015.

1. Angela G.

Angela G. New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I recently purchased a used 2010 prius 5. It has all the bells and whistles electronically speaking. I haven't connected it to XM radio or the SOS safety connect. This last week as I was driving to work the traffic feature showed up for the first time on my Navi. The traffic wasn't any worse than usual (I live in Chicago and slow freeways are common). It showed me traffic all the way to workand hasn't done it again since then. Does anyone have a clue what caused this? Is there some setting I'm missing?

2. Buzzhead

Buzzhead Non-Interference w/ devel of pre-Warp civs

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I had been a subscriber to the XM nav traffic for five years, but discontinued it since it didn't help me much. It popped on this past Thursday morning, so I'm imagining they had some subscription listing glitch on their end that gave it to everyone for a short time. It's off again, so I guess they fixed the glitch.

ftl and Angela G. like this.
  3. Angela G.

Angela G. New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    That makes sense. It's not something I'd pay for, but if it was some random option I'd missed I wanted to play with it.