1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Persona or Plus Performance package

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Grayson73, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Grayson73

Grayson73 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Prius Persona or the Prius with Plus Performance package? Which do you prefer, and why?

Also, what is the "Sports" package?

#1 Grayson73, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  2. situationalawareness

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    The reason I got the Prius persona is because of the larger rims with faux leather interior and not alot of other frivolous stuff I wasn't interested in.

3. Grayson73

Grayson73 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    The Plus Performance package also has 17" rims. After some research, it seems like the Prius Three or Four with the "Plus Performance" package has everything that the Persona has plus more, correct?

Is there anything that the Persona has that the Prius Three/Four/Five with "Plus Performance" package doesn't have?

4. Phil Wheeler

Phil Wheeler Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I'd go with the Four to get the power driver's seat -- needed by me. Does the Persona have that?

5. WE0H

WE0H Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Plus Performance Package any day over any other model. The car handles very nice with this package. While your at it, go with the solar roof. It makes for a very nice Prius.

Mike

6. Grren4ever

Grren4ever Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    I don't think officially, there is anything called a sports package prius but I keep calling mine that since in Canada, the Prius performance plus model that we all know is called a "package G."

Also, in 2014, the prius performance package seems to have disssapeared from the lineup in Canada due to the lack of sales. we can still buy an ordinary prius and add on the body kit + rims, springs and sway bars later.

Like WEOH says, it's nice to have a solar roof package. that along with the prius performance plus upgrades will make for my dream car.

WE0H likes this.