Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

Prius Seat Covers for cloth seats.

Discussion in 'Gen III 2010+ Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by laplante236, Feb 28, 2011.

Social Buttons

1. laplante236

laplante236 Junior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    After having leather seats in previous Avalons, I was surprised at the apparent cheapness and wear on the seats in my 2010 Pruis III (with only 3600 miles on odometer).
    I ordered a set of leatherette seats from a Custom Fit seatcover company in Texas. I did not like them, they seemed cheap; also, I couldn't seem to figure out how to install them - one needs to be a contortionist to do so. I sent them back, cost me 16.00 in postage but it was worth it to return them. The company service and refunds were great with absolutly no quibble & I got rid of something that I wasn't satisfied with.
    I really miss the leather tho.-- 51.7MPG on trip, 45 and change driving all around. Pearl White. :violin:
  2. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Your Vehicle Year:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three

GT Covers is a brand many Toyota dealers would recommend. Is your fabric wearing a lot? I'm not using covers in my coupe EX which is fabric. I just keep a towel in the trunk to throw over seat in case clothes are dirty.
    1 person likes this.
  3. laplante236

laplante236 Junior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

Seats are wearing on the edge of the drivers side where you slide in. I just folded over a sheet and put it on the seat. Seems to work ok.
  4. andino

andino Active Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Clazzios are a reasonable option if you want leather covers. They fit pretty tightly and feel good. Katskinz are the next alternative which require reupholstering.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Paul58

Paul58 Mileage Miser

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    +1 for Clazzio, awesome fit and are wearing very well! Check Sparks Toyota, they had them on sale around Christmas for $390.00 plus free shipping.
  6. cossie1600

cossie1600 Active Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
  7. samsprius1

samsprius1 The Artist

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Looking at these for my Yaris hatch back!
    looks like EZ install>>DIY!