1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius v (lowercase v) children (x2) seating arrangement

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by Tim Smith, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Tim Smith

Tim Smith New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi all,

I am interested in people's recommendations on where/how I position two baby seats (1 rear facing, but will be forward facing in a few months, the other forward facing) in the second row, while being able to easily access the 2 x back row seats on mostly rare occasions.

So normally, we will have parents in the front, with the two children. Infrequently, we will have a 3rd passenger in the middle row. And even more infrequently, we may need to make use of the 2 backrow seats.

Will having one baby seat behind the driver and the other in the middle seat work with enough space for a 3rd passenger, and provide accessibility to the back row when required?

cheers
    Tim

2. Emcguy

Emcguy Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A
    The drivers seat is normally more rearward than the passenger seat + a rear facing child seat requires the most space. My guess is that the 2nd row seat will be fully back and therefore provide almost no leg in the 3rd row RHS. when we use the 3rd row the 2nd row seat is only 50%-75% 'back'.