1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Problem with the quote button

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Easy Rider, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Easy Rider

Easy Rider Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    This quote was done with cut and paste.
    The site doesn't "like" IE ver. 11 apparently because other users have reported losing the ability to quote immediately after "upgrading" to that version under Windows 7. I did recently too but didn't make the connection.

2. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    You need to right-click "reply" and choose open in a new tab. Then switch to that new tab, you'll find the text quoted properly.

This, and the inability to use the pop-up edit window, are the ongoing problems between PriusChat and Window Internet Explorer Version 11. For maybe 2 months now, since IE11 was introduced.

I hope they fix this, would be greatly appreciated. So far the main comment I've got in another thread on the subject is to not use IE11, lol.

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    WOW! We have a winner!
    A ten year old thread revived from the dead. I can't imagine how much dust was on those electrons.

Mendel Leisk likes this.
  4. Easy Rider

Easy Rider Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    The person responding to complains here did not seem to be aware of the problem
    at all. Hopefully now he is.