1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Problems with CD Player and Radio 2009 Touring

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Erin Rothchild-Realtor, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Erin Rothchild-Realtor

Erin Rothchild-Realtor Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    Hi Everyone:)

Was listening to a CD, which was playing as it always does, and all of the sudden the song started playing faster and faster to the point of not being able to understand the words. I removed the CD, and reinserted it, and the same thing happened again.

Hoping that there are others who have been through this and can provide information as to the cause.

Also having problems the last month maybe with the radio not picking up the preset station it has been on, when I get in my car in the morning. It holds all day long, but some mornings, it is out of whack and even on AM when I listen to FM.

My Prius is a 2009 Touring and is a level 2. Nothing fancy when it comes to the radio or CD player. It is a one CD, CD player if that makes a difference.

Would really appreciate knowing what to look for and if Toyota will correct and cover these problems.

Im a higher mileage driver, at 70K currently, but do have the extended warranty offered through Prius Chat.

Thank you all for your help. This is foreign territory for me.

Warmly,

Erin:rolleyes:

2. firepa63

firepa63 Former Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Take it back to the dealer. The extended warranty should cover a replacement.

1 person likes this.
  3. Erin Rothchild-Realtor

Erin Rothchild-Realtor Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    Thank you very much:) Have a blessed day!