1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Protect All Quick & Easy Wash & 303 Aerospace Protectant

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by ShinerBTX, May 19, 2008.

1. ShinerBTX

ShinerBTX Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    :) Just finished detailing "Lil" Digger - And if I didn't see it with my own eyes I would NOT beleive you could was a car with 2 Quarts of water ! Since this was the first time I choose to use a gallon of water which you then use 2 cap full's of the Protect ALL Quick Wash. After all was done you could get by with 2 quarts. This stuff works as advertised !
    The pollen this time of year in N. Texas is bad. Even on my car with the Driftwood Pearl paint you can tell there is a coating of the stuff. The water spots and pollen "GONE" I am sold.
    Applied the 303 Aerospace Protectant to the dash and all door panels. Time will tell if this product works as advertised. I hope it does since I though it was pricey. The wife found some and she picked up a bottle so I will report back on the results after some time out in the sun.
    I went to Denton Tx to Camping World for some items and that is where I found the Protect All Wash. Had seen others mention on the forum and picked up a bottle.
    If anyone knows of another source in N. Texas please post.

Here are some links:
    Protect All Polish, Wax and Treatment
    303 Products - Aerospace Protectant, High Tech Fabric Guard - World's Leading Automotive Care Products

:)

2. bac

bac Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius