1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prove the “country-running ability” of your Prius Plug-in on June 7-8!

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by mczajka, May 9, 2014.

1. mczajka

mczajka Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Take an electric road trip and spend the day (or weekend) visiting picturesque towns nestled among rolling hills in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia as we celebrate the 100th anniversary of the 1914 Electric Sociability Run on June 7-8, 2014 in Charles Town, WV.

See link to the event below in the reply!

P.S.: Of course it would be a challenge to make it all electric (considering range, time, etc.), especially since the closest public charging station is about 21 miles away, but I'm going to attempt it in my Ford Fusion Energi from So. MD.

WV Electric Vehicle Sociability Run in Charles Town, West Virginia - June 7, 2014

Take an electric road trip and spend the day (or weekend) visiting picturesque towns nestled among rolling hills in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia as we celebrate the 100th anniversary of the 1914 Electric Sociability Run on June 7-8, 2014 in Charles Town, WV.

WV EV Sociability Run | Electric Vehicle Sociability Run in Charles Town, West Virginia – June 7, 2014

P.S.: Of course it would be a challenge to make it all electric (considering range, time, etc.), especially since the closest public charging station is about 21 miles away, but I'm going to attempt it in my Ford Fusion Energi from So. MD.

We also have some great prizes, including two 30A charging stations!

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    cool!:cool: wish i lived nearby, all the best!(y) 100 miles on a charge? we have a lot of work to do!:p