1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Purchased 2011 Prius II on NYE!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by kumatae, Jan 3, 2012.

1. kumatae

kumatae Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    After being a lurker for several weeks and reading literally every single post on the Prius, I took the plunge and bought one for my wife on new years eve! I'm really digging the car and I wish I was driving it and not my wife!

I used truecar.com and the prices that people were paying on the forum to get my deal on a basic II for $21,175 but they forced me to add the obscene $$ for the floor mats so it ended up being $21,300 and my OTD after TTL became $23,300, which I thought was a great deal considering another dealer near my house gave me a bottomline price of $22,500 (not including TTL).

Now that I have a base model, I'm ready to take the entire car apart. Been reading a lot about after market Nav and so that'll be the first purchase along with a backup camera and of course fog lights will have to come. I'll probably wait and see what Pioneer's new line will be like and decide either pioneer or kenwood's latest model. Look forward to contributing to the forum!!

2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Yes, good deal. Welcome officially aboard and enjoy the ride when you get to.

3. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    That makes for a happy new Year !!

4. elcano

elcano Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Please keep up posted on your aftermarket selections.