1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recommended Honda Dealer in the Dallas Area

Discussion in 'Honda/Acura Hybrids and EVs' started by frodoz737, Dec 29, 2013.

1. frodoz737

frodoz737 Top Wrench

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    The Wife is starting to strongly suggest she is ready for her new car. She is not interested in any form of Prius, but may consider the Hybrid Accord.

When I bought the Prius I spent 3 months researching the car and the Dealerships in my radius, plus one back home, 17 total. I am not lazy but not ready to repeat this process again unless necessary. I have visited Lute Riley-Richardson, David McDavid-Irving, John Eagle-Dallas, and Honda Cars of McKinney so far and have found the same arrogant "we are doing you a favor talking to you" attitude I did with Honda in California years ago. I mastered the car buying game many moons ago and being a Mechanic I know how to find a good Service Dept. as well.

Anyone local have Dealership recommendations, good and bad, so I can cut to the chase without wasting as much time as I did buying the Toyota?

Thanks.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    has she considered the hycam? pretty sweet ride and does better than the epa rating.

3. frodoz737

frodoz737 Top Wrench

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Hey Bisco....another topic for another day. ;) Looking for specific recommendations per request right now.

4. Trollbait

Trollbait It's a D&D thing

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Being in Pa, I can't help you. I can suggest a Honda forum will have a better shot of providing recommendations.

5. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    understood.:)