1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Remember Slug Bug?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Bob G IA, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Bob G IA

Bob G IA Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Do you remember as a kid when you saw a VW bug that you say "Slug Bug" and hit the person next to you in the shoulder? Well my family has come up with our own updated version.

Prius Punch
    Chevy Cough
    GMC Giggle
    Ford Fart
    Honda Hickup
    Kiu Kick
    Dodge Duck
    Lexus Lick (Thought of while watching a Miley Cyrus video...)
    Chrysler Knock

Feel free to add to the list.

Caution: There are more Prius cars out there than you realize. Be careful how hard you do the Prius Punch otherwise after the 6th or 7th punch in an hour you might have a sore shoulder or hand, lol.

They resently installed a roundabout in our area. About a month ago as I entered the roundabout and realized there were 4 Prius cars in the roundabout at the same time. I got to noticing after that that when I approach that intersection I often see up to 7 Prius cars within a mile radius. I think that intersection if far enough from the bigger city that people are driving far enough that they are like me and need the better gas mileage but yet close enough to the big city that traffic levels are still high. That why I think I see so many Priuses in that area. But anyway makes for sore shoulders if you have entergetic kids like mine.

I forgot one.

Toyota Tap