1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

RSVP for the PriusChat Meet in Chicago - Danny's Prius Pick-Up

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Danny, Jul 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    A new event has been announced in our RSVP Event System!

The event is labeled 'PriusChat Meet in Chicago - Danny's Prius Pick-Up' and we are currently accepting signups for this event.

<blockquote>Yes, that's right! After running PriusChat for 2 1/2 years, I'm finally going to be picking up my 2006 Prius Magnetic Gray #8 from Grossinger Toyota in Chicago the weekend of July 15th! I'm very excited to make the trip up to Chicago to pick up the car, but I can't wait to make the drive home!

TJ Prayner and Grossinger Toyota would like to host a PriusChat Meet-up / Hybrid Day that Sunday, July 16th. The current plans are for this day include food, fun, and fellowship. The event will be open to the public and we will try to have all of the current Toyota hybrid models available for test drives, and I would hope that PriusChat members would be willing to help answer hybrid-related questions for the public.

So here are the outstanding questions:
    • The date is Sunday July 16th - time is not specified currently
      • Please RSVP if you're planning on attending and how many will be coming total in your party
      I can't wait to come up in the middle of July and see everyone!

Danny</blockquote>

The event will be held on 7/16/2006 and we will be accepting reservations for 10 days.

Click here for more information and to sign up for this event!

2. mcbrunnhilde

mcbrunnhilde Opera singin' Prius nut!

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Danny, I won't be coming (alas!), but you might want to make this thread a sticky so people see it. Otherwise, it will get buried beneath other threads!

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    We regret to inform you that this event has been deleted.

If you have any questions please contact an administrator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.