1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Scammer Aftermareket PiP Builder Murdered

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by hill, Feb 11, 2014.

1. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    The owner of "jungle motors" - (maker of a Plug in Prius kit called Plug in Solutions - a junk knockoff copy stolen from the legitimate company "Plug in Supply") and his wife were killed. Police won't say how or why.
    What was behind killings of San Juan Capistrano couple? - The Orange County Register
    I believe it was the guy's wife who tried to smear the legitimate company right here on PC by signing up and making a single post a half decade ago :
    plug-in supply VS plug in solutions ... scam? | PriusChat
    ... but one of PC's own DIY owners quicky came to the defense to defend the honest party:
    Read all the web articles on all the untold plaintiffs these people had and you see the writing on the wall. I suspect the police will never figure out who killed these two. After all - you can only cheat so many people. That'd leave way too many suspects - way too many people with an ax to grind. What a shame that one of our own was a scamer.

Tracksyde likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    there is more to this than meet's the eye, i'd say they finally crossed the 'wrong' people. if you know what i mean.

3. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Interesting and weird... that article on the right side has numerous links to related articles about them/the company.

4. usnavystgc

usnavystgc Die Hard DIYer and Ebike enthusiast.

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Based on my experience, Plug In Supply is the illegitimate company.

5. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    it's almost as if they're russians or something. but then, they probably wouldn't have wound up on the wrong end of a gun.