1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Seeking a good Prius mechanic in Las Vegas, NV

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by seeh2o, May 17, 2013.

1. seeh2o

seeh2o Prius OG

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    After my weekend fun with the 12 volt battery in Las Vegas, I'm wondering if anyone has a mechanic they can recommend in Las Vegas? When I was stuck there on Monday all my internet searches only turned up dealerships, which I would like to avoid like a root canal.

My s/o has a 2009 and, knock on wood, has had no mechanical issues to-date, but after our experience with the mechanic who changes his oil he now knows he needs a mechanic who is not afraid (when I picked up my car from him late Mon the mechanic told me he is even afraid to push the Start button - afraid the car will blow up) of his car if/when it develops an issue. It would also be nice for me to have a go to person there if something comes up again while I'm there.

I live in LA and am lucky enough to have found Avi through PriusChat recommendations, so I'm looking for the same in LV.

Thanks in advance!

2. seeh2o

seeh2o Prius OG

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona