1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Select Port Installed Options

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by DeanFL, Jun 8, 2009.

1. DeanFL

DeanFL 2010 owner - 1st Prius

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I need to decide very soon which PIOs I want on my red V ; hitting the port tomorrow and to my dealer within a couple weeks.

1. Mats - I decided NOT to go with the carpeted due to colors and quality mentions by posters.
    However I see the All-Weather mats (rubber with logo) on PC Shop and Prius Accessories . Does anyone have these yet?; if so, feedback please. Is the All-Weather cargo mat available on PC Shop as well ?(only show the fr/rear). Would prefer to buy here unless the dealer throws them into the deal...

2. Body side moldings. Has anyone had them installed on the 2010 yet?

3. Bumper applique'. Plan to get this, and guess the black plastic one is not available yet?

4. The little 'Hybrid Synergy Drive' sticker, placed under the center rear stop light. Anyone have that yet?

5. Cargo net - worthwhile? And how do I insure proper install (issues noted by a couple posters).

Would appreciate any guidance.

Toyota Prius Accessories

2. taftjr

taftjr New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I got the Illuminated door sills. They look really awesome when you get in/out of the car at night. Also, I got the all-weather mats because the carpeted ones tend to wear out quicker.
    In addition, I got the cargo net for groceries, the rear bumper applique, and the VIP security system all at port on my Barcelona Red IV w/sunroof.

3. MUPAUL

MUPAUL 55 MPG Average

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Can the cargo net be taken down, or at least is there the ability to undo the top attachments quickly? I like the idea of the cargo net, but I would want to be able to unhook it quickly for sliding in larger boxes, etc...

4. taftjr

taftjr New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Yes, the cargo net can be taken down easily as it just has hooks that hook into the car's rings. That being said, when you store it it tends to get tangled up easily the next time you reaattach it (kind of like Christmas lights).

5. HTMLSpinnr

HTMLSpinnr Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    Cargo net if not updated @ port would need to be remedied @ dealer. Can only comment otherwise on the applique as looking nicer than the last gen and of equal quality and effectiveness. Body side molding wasn't offered at the time and I'm doing my own LED sills once they arrive in the mail (hopefully this week - bought here @ PriusChat store).

6. paranoidandroid

paranoidandroid New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Couple of questions about the Prius Shop:
    1) Do they ship to Canada?
    2) How do the black 2010 mats look w/ dark grey interior?
    3) Will the free shipping for the mats apply to Canada as well?