1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Sirius Install and then TPMS flashing light?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by PriusGuy32, Sep 25, 2012.

1. PriusGuy32

PriusGuy32 Prius Driver Extraordinaire

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I installed the SIR-TOY1 & SCC1 modules to get Sirius over the factory stereo in my Prius.

The next day my TPMS light was on. It wont reset. My tire pressures are 40/38. I even inflated the spare (although it doesnt even have a TPMS sensor I just wanted to rule it out!).

Im now wondering if installing the Sirius is interfering with the TPMS. I installed the Sirius antenna on the roof, near the rear passenger side. Is that too close to the TPMS receiver?

Anybody else have any problems with their electronics interfering with the TPMS?

2. PriusGuy32

PriusGuy32 Prius Driver Extraordinaire

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Update: I just went out and took the fuse out of the Sirius module and unplugged the antenna. Reset the TPMS.

It stayed off for a bit and came back on. Im thinking I might try it again and see if it stays off. If so, I guess I will be moving my Sirius antenna tonight!