1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

So I test drove a Prius C today...

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Konowl, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Konowl

Konowl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    ...and I loved it! I'm a geek, and the technology was awesome. Acceleration was fine for me but I can see why people complain due to the CVT. It was roomy enough for me, handled well. I was on my way to test drive a really cheap Saturn Astra (now THAT car handles well) and I fell in love with the Prius so much I'm considering waiting a bit and just biting the bullet on a new car.

The base canadian model works for me - I would just swap out the head unit. I love the smart key system and that's the only feature from the model up I want, but not worth the $3000 premium for me.

Oh decisions decisions! Definately jealous of your cars though!

lightsider likes this.
  2. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    What is a Saturn Astra? I had a Saturn Vue but never heard of an Astra? Glad you loved the C... It is hard not to love all the fun tech stuff and I know I haven't even figured out half the stuff yet!

3. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
  4. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    That is interesting! I had never heard of one or seen one. Learned something new. :)

5. Konowl

Konowl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It's a different car. Interior is odd... it works, it's just different. Handling is amazing.