1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tesla Model X Premier tonight 8pm PST

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by efusco, Feb 9, 2012.

1. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I'm sure that's only going to be the top-of-the-line "Performance" trim line, though the base model will be no slouch.

2. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Our company servers block the video - so I don't know if this is the same one . . . . but either way - MAN ... is THAT a display ... or is that a DISPLAY:

Tesla Model S, CES 2012 - YouTube

. . . . and no "I agree" button :p
    plus they're not going to disable when motion detection begins . . . I guess the aftermarket motion override hardware makers can save their energy.

1 person likes this.
  3. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Gull wing doors look cool, but not sure I like them; safety reasons. Will parents fear if lifter fails, door could slam down on child?

4. 2k1Toaster

2k1Toaster Brand New Prius Batteries

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    No more so than a hatch door. The ones in my DeLorean worked great for 31 years. Then they started to sag a bit after opening so I replaced them. I hope to get another 30 years out of them. But when they sag they do not slam down, they just droop. You lift them and they either do not go all the way up and hang low, or they go up and then slowly droop down like someone is slowly deflating a giant balloon.

They are a great convenience and I actually wrote Tesla to request an option to have them on the front doors. To me it is useless with the front doors as well. I could park in smaller spaces, but only the rear occupants can get out. I love that my DeLorean doors only take 11inches outwards to fully open and close.