Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

1. TGB4 2014 Prius Convention Hotel Discounts are ending this week. Click for more information. All Access registration with personalized items ends Sept 1. Register now!

Toyota care package ?

Discussion in 'Gen III 2010+ Prius Main Forum' started by mnsweeps, Apr 10, 2013.

Social Buttons

1. mnsweeps

mnsweeps Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I keep getting scheduled maintenance appointment info from the dealer in Santa Barbara from whom I purchased the 2012 Prius. I am in the LA region and asked the caller if its complimentary. She said its part of the Toyota Care | Car Maintenance & 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Toyota care package. I asked her if I buy the used car but is still within 2 years of the original purchase date , would it still be valid? She did not know and said an advisor would call me..

Now do I get the Toyota care package if I buy it used ? I am assuming if so I can take it to any dealer in LA region.
  2. mnsweeps

mnsweeps Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I called Toyota and they said I am covered..so my 20k and 25k maintenance is free at any dealer :) I already made an appointment at local dealer..
  3. mnsweeps

mnsweeps Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Waiting at the lounge at Valencia CA (Frontier Toyota) dealer getting my complimentary 20k miles service. I have 21k on the ODO. So the 2 yr Toyota care services comes with the car and even though I just bought it 1 month back, the services do get transferred to the new owner.