Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

Toyota emergency road service

Discussion in 'Gen III 2010+ Prius Main Forum' started by Caydoc, Mar 14, 2012.

Social Buttons

1. Caydoc

Caydoc Junior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    New 2012 PII...dealer mentioned something about two or three years of complimentary road service included...anyone have experience with this? If it's a valid deal, I can drop our AAA contract and save a good bit. Any advice on this will be appreciated. Thanks!
  2. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    They didn't have toyotacare back then when I bought my Prius, but yes, you can drop your AAA contract for the time being. The disadvantage though is it's the only car it'll cover, so you can't use it to request a tow truck for a different car or even a friend's car. When we had the similar Lexus complimentary roadside assistance, I removed one member from our AAA contract so it'd be cheaper and at the same time still have both cars covered.
  3. DumbMike

DumbMike Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II

This is why I didn't drop my AAA membership. And you wouldn't believe the situations my girlfriend and her friends have gotten into (she's on my membership) which required being towed for long distances.

Mike