1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

TTAC: The EV Market In Context: 15 Cars That Are Selling Worse Than The Nissan Leaf (And Chevy Volt)

Discussion in 'EV (Electric Vehicle) Discussion' started by cwerdna, Oct 10, 2011.

1. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
  2. Skoorbmax

Skoorbmax Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Re: TTAC: The EV Market In Context: 15 Cars That Are Selling Worse Than The Nissan Leaf (And Chevy V

Many of those are expensive luxury lines. I cannot see how the Eos is still being made. I've not even seen one in years as far as I remember.

3. Insight-I Owner

Insight-I Owner 2006 Insight-I MT + 2011 Prius

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Re: TTAC: The EV Market In Context: 15 Cars That Are Selling Worse Than The Nissan Leaf (And Chevy V

Good find!! It really puts things into context. All this fuss about how poorly EV's are selling but nobody's wringing their hands similarly about the Lincoln Navigator, Mazda Miata, Suzuki Grand Vitara, Volvo XC70, Touareg, Eclipse, PT Cruiser, and Hyundai Veracruz, all cars we commonly see. Yes the Panamera surprises me too. I've seen several in the Boston area.