1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Unexpectedly the v is in my garage tonight

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by easted, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Quentin

Quentin Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    My wife wants leather and we like the 17" wheels better. There really isn't much difference otherwise. (LEDs and some other small things that aren't deal breakers.)

2. Bluedog56

Bluedog56 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    Hi all... Just brought my v 5 wagon home last night... The silver... Impressed so far; Replacing my older Equinox that I loved... only worry is I will miss AWD... We do get a bit of snow in SOCAL mts. Look forward to learning more

3. Quentin

Quentin Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Get some snow tires. You'll definitely want them since the Prius v comes with tires selected for fuel economy.

4. Nantz

Nantz Prius v5 AT Purchased 11/1/11

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Bought the Prius v5 with advanced tech here in Oregon and paid $1724 under invoice. Been just 5 days and we've fallen in love. Husband and I were in CA when we first saw it last week. We were quoted an outrageous price. Would have had to pay well over MSRP and CA sales tax to buy it there. Nice surprise to come home to Oregon and find a dealer with whom we negotiated what we felt was a great price. Doc fees and license and registration were only $347. So far we are overwhelmingly pleased. Darn it is sooo quiet. The clear sky is gorgeous.