1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

WAITING for our Prius C TWO - Summer Rain Metallic

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by DrPhil, Apr 13, 2012.

1. mothandras

mothandras Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I originally ordered a Blue Metallic C3 and it was taking forever..... I waited several weeks. I called at least once a week to check on the status, they kept telling me that they had no idea where it was.. that it hit port I guess that's japan.. 2 weeks ago. I can track my iPhone around the world but Toyota has no idea were a 23k car is? They had a Habanero C3 when I was there, not crazy about the color, and they said that it got dropped off the truck when it arrived and busted the rear tire. Anyway i just happened to check their website, and saw that had received two new C's a C2 Blue, and C3 White. They had just been received that day. I went down to the dealer after work and didn't think twice about picking up the C2 Blue Metallic. I saved over 3k over the C3 I ordered, and they gave me an extra $1,000 off for taking it over waiting for the C3. Now its been several more weeks since purchase, and the C3 I ordered still hasn't shown up. BTW the Habanero C3 sold, and the other White C3 they had sold the same day I bought mine. If you can find one, buy it.

2. DrPhil

DrPhil Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    The dealership screwed around so much, the car is no longer in Vermont.
    EPIC FAIL!
    ~Phil

3. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Only one of the four dealerships I have talked to has mentioned what they have coming in their allotment and that was the first one. They only had one coming in the next three weeks and that is a Habanero which is my least favorite of the colors. The other dealerships have not mentioned it at all.

4. kkim

kkim Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Have you asked them?

5. vernon birdman

vernon birdman Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I ordered mine just a few days ago here in Vernon, BC Canada. The dealer told me that due to the demand I may not get it until late May or early June. She called today to tell me that our car will arrive just before the end of this month.
    Of course I haven't received it yet but......

6. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    No I guess I should have but it seemed a given that they would check what they had coming in and tell me but I shouldn't assume....