1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What Drives Us - Episode 16 "Over 3 Million Served"

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Danny, May 14, 2010.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    This week Danny and Russell and joined by new panelist Linda Weideman. Linda is one of the organizers of Green Drive Expo, moderates the Prius Yahoo group and is on the Prius Experts panel for Toyota. We discuss the newly announced Range Rover hybrid and plug-in, the Fiat 500 conversion, beat up (just a little) on the Honda CRZ and much more. Hosts: Russell Frost and Danny Cooper Panelists: Linda Weideman Episode #: 16 Time: 54:11 Subscribe to the Podcast in iTunes Subscribe to What Drives Us - Enhanced Edition with your favorite podcatcher Subscribe to What Drives Us - MP3 with your favorite podcatcher Direct MP3 Download Leave us a voicemail with your question or topic and we'll try to get you on the air. Just call (575) 51-DRIVE. Become a "Fan" of What Drives Us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/whatdrivesus or check out our new website with all of the previous episodes at http://whatdrives.us.

2. V8Cobrakid

V8Cobrakid Green Handyman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    fyi, Coca cola has large diesel hybrid delivery trucks on the road. i've seen them here in los angeles. (so range rover won't be a 1st.. just a consumer 1st.... if that makes any sense)

the bmw hybrids are on the road. i know someone who owns one at my g/fs work. i've seen a few others on the road too.

i didn't listen to the rest, to be honest. i started to skip through.. then i just stopped

3. usbseawolf2000

usbseawolf2000 HSD PhD

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    CRZ ranting should be in every episode. :)

Thanks for including the sales number analysis I posted.

4. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Sorry about forgetting to call you out by name for the sales analysis!

5. usbseawolf2000

usbseawolf2000 HSD PhD

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    No worry, you already did on the FaceBook post. The information and the perspective to the listener is what's important.

6. cycle11111

cycle11111 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Just let me say love "What Drives Us"

Great podcast for a new 2010 Prius owner.