1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What Drives Us Episode 46 "Entune, Sonata Hybrid, & Folding Electric Bikes"

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Danny, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    This week we tackle SUV's continued astronomical sales, EV quick chargers, the coast-to-coast Hyundai Sonata Hybrid trip on 2 tanks of gas, Toyota's new Entune system, and more! Hosts: Danny Cooper, Russell Frost Panelists: Linda Weidemann, Jason Holder Episode #: 46 Subscribe to the Podcast in iTunes Subscribe to What Drives Us - Enhanced Edition with your favorite podcatcher Subscribe to What Drives Us - MP3 with your favorite podcatcher Direct Enhanced M4A Download Leave us a voicemail with your question or topic and we'll try to get you on the air. Just call (575) 51-DRIVE. Become a "Fan" of What Drives Us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/whatdrivesus We love to respond to your questions and comments there as well. If you like what you hear on What Drives Us, tell a friend. Heck, tell 5.

2. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Great episode so far!

I totally agree with Danny and Russell on the Entune system. The fact iPhones cannot tether and there are so many people who would not be interested in tethering their cell phone and data plan to the car, makes this a horrible option IMO.

3. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Requiring a tethered phone is a really bad decision.

Tom

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Best episode so far this year!

5. spwolf

spwolf Senior Member

there is no way ever i would pay for extra plan for my... car. Thats the only alternative really.