1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What Drives Us - Episode 50 with Toyota's Doug Coleman

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Danny, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    We spend an hour talking to Toyota Motor Sales USA's Doug Coleman, who is the Prius Product manager. Doug has seen the Prius through almost it's entire history with Toyota and has many fascinating insights in Prius' history as well some awesome sneak peeks into the future of the Prius family Prius c Plug-In. Hosts: Danny Cooper, Russell Frost Panelists: Linda Weidemann, Jason Holder, Tony Schaefer Special Guest: Doug Coleman, Prius product manager Toyota Motor Sales Episode #: 50 Subscribe to the Podcast in iTunes Subscribe to What Drives Us - Enhanced Edition with your favorite podcatcher Subscribe to What Drives Us - MP3 with your favorite podcatcher Direct Enhanced M4A Download Leave us a voicemail with your question or topic and we'll try to get you on the air. Just call (575) 51-DRIVE. Become a "Fan" of What Drives Us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/whatdrivesus We love to respond to your questions and comments there as well. If you like what you hear on What Drives Us, tell a friend. If you don't, keep it to yourself. http://whatdrives.us/podcast/episode-50-special-guest-doug-coleman

3 people like this.
  2. usbseawolf2000

usbseawolf2000 HSD PhD

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I know the answer to Tony's question.

Yes, there is Prius product manager for Toyota Japan. I met him at Gen3 Prius launch in Detroit. I have to find his business card to find out his name.

3. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Post it up on the Facebook page. That is where everyone hangs out and would find the information useful. :)

4. usbseawolf2000

usbseawolf2000 HSD PhD

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Alright, if I can find it.

5. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model: