1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What happened to the interior storage?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by jpmcd1001, May 14, 2012.

1. markabele

markabele owner of PiP, then Leaf, then Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    I am really a fan of the two glove boxes.

2. tach18k

tach18k Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    speaking of the phone, how the heck do I get the touch screen to bring up the key pad on a Iphone? It says dial a number, on the screen but I dont see a dial pad.

3. Hommerun

Hommerun Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    The issue for me is that I'm unable to dial a call from the navi screen keyboard when the vehicle is in motion. So I have to use the phone keypad. I have an iPhone 4. The navi keypad is greyed out. Must be a safety precaution from Toyota. I didn't have any restrictions on dialing via the navi screen in my last car.

I can dial just fine if the Prius is parked. I have the upgraded navi package. The user guide even tells you that you can't dial a call from most of the call out functions when the car is in motion. :confused:

I do a lot of conference calls while driving for work. The continuous entry of #, and various conference ID's etc. makes the keyboard a requirement.

By the way...I ordered the ProClip console mount unit today and just received notice that its back ordered. They expect to ship in 7-10 days.

4. Hommerun

Hommerun Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Tach - I'm not sure about the base navi. I have the upgraded navi. The keypad shows up when I press the phone icon on the dash. It greys out though when the car is in motion.