1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where can I find push start buttons?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Its Always Sunny, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Its Always Sunny

Its Always Sunny Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Hello!

I have a 2010 blue Prius (if you've seen my last thread I put a picture up of it!). I've browsed the site and searched the web and can't really find aftermarket push start buttons! I'm looking for something that doesn't obnoxiously display the company logo. Just something simple - something that will match the interior nicely or maybe that accentuates the blue on the outside. Here's a picture I took today while hooking up my foglights - It shows you my interior.

IMG_20140323_145614[1].jpg

As a side, has anyone gotten an LED door sill? I was thinking about picking some up.

2. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Get the 2012+ stock push start button, which is hybrid blue in color. No annoying logo like Tom's.

FYI for 2012+ owners who don't know this: The 2010-11 have black push start button.

Its Always Sunny likes this.
  3. orenji

orenji Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I picked up a black push button OEM to install on my C to fill the blank spot for it on my dash. Paid $40.00 on ebay. Just bought LED door sills, waiting for them to be delivered.

Its Always Sunny likes this.
  4. Tweaksalot

Tweaksalot Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    I can sell yuiu my blue one once I get the TRD one