Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

Why can't PriusChat Shop webpage looks as nice as Prius Chat?

Discussion in 'PriusChat Shop Forum' started by pri-serious, Sep 22, 2009.

Social Buttons

1. pri-serious

pri-serious New Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I'm new to the forum and am still waiting on my prius (3 weeks wait!) But one thing that I don't understand is why the priuschat shop section is designed so unappetizing? Looks like its done by a different person and it's not as clean as the priuschat.com. I don't see why they can't do it, and if everything else seems so well done, the 'shop' is left out?
  2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder Staff Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I'm working on it! :) I'm in the final building stages of the new PC Shop which will be themed just like the rest of the site.

The current PC Shop's design is about 5 years old, so it's definitely showing it's age.
  3. pri-serious

pri-serious New Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV

I look forward to the new shop page!! thanks!:rockon: