1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Why not a direct link to "gen 1" forum?

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by vaughnstark777, Mar 14, 2014.

1. vaughnstark777

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    I
    I have not found a way to access the gen 1 forum on my android tapatalk app. If I have a link on an email I can use tapatalk to go to that thread and comment on that thread but I have not found a way to post a new thread to gen 1. All the rest of the prius forums have links on tapatalk. If anyone has a solution to my dilemma please school me otherwise thanks for letting me vent:mad:

2. Wisco

Wisco Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    For some reason, the gen 1 forum is a sub-forum not found in the main directory. I have no idea why, but yes, it is a PITA with tapatalk.

My work-around was to find a thread within gen 1, navigate up to the main gen 1 forum then subscribe to that. That makes it easy to get back to from my 'subscribed' list.

It'd be great if we had our own section, but I doubt it will change at this point. There are also some threads in gen 1 that are stickies for no obvious reason ('new rack for Prius').

3. 2k1Toaster

2k1Toaster Brand New Prius Batteries

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    It's a leftover from the legacy forum. It would be difficult to change, and then the links scattered around the web would be broken too unless you keep the old links as referrals for every site. Lots of overhead to make it look pretty, and a lack of motivation considering it is old and has limited number of people that care.

4. Wisco

Wisco Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Fair enough, I'm just happy it's here and active!