Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

Wiring Diagram for Prius 2013

Discussion in 'Gen III 2010+ Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by NorCalPrius2013, Jun 2, 2013.

Social Buttons

1. NorCalPrius2013

NorCalPrius2013 New Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Did a quick search here on the forum and online and couldn't find the Prius 2013 Wiring Diagram. Not for free at least. I was wondering if someone has it and is willing to share it with me. I am looking into making the DRLs run when the headlights are on and doing a DIY for it amongst many other things.

Thanks in advance!
  2. ny_rob

ny_rob Senior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2014 Chevy Volt
    I have the 2010-11 wiring diagram, it's probably 99% the same as the 2013 models....
  3. Vitaliy

Vitaliy Junior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Do you mind to share?
  4. ncmm87507

ncmm87507 Junior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Nope cause 13 LED DRL's are different. I'm looking to do the same thing on mine, so whoever figures it out first POST IT here! LoL!
  5. Priusmpg

Priusmpg Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I am trying to to get the drls turn on with the head lights and flash with the turn signal
  6. Priusmpg

Priusmpg Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I just need help with some telling me what kind of connected does it have before I open up the bumper so I can get male connectors