1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

WTB WTB OEM removable cup holder that goes in center armrest?

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Silver NY P3, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Silver NY P3

Silver NY P3 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    About a year ago I relocated from NY to St Louis, MO. Not even a week after me moving here I walk up on a guy breaking into my car. To make a long story shore he got away with my wallet, check book, Sony digital camera, cash, etc. I had a loose roll of quarters inside my cupholder under my armrest that I had to use for tolls driving 1/2 way across the country. I guess it was more convenient for him to take the whole insert rather than just scoop out the change. But I'm having a hard time trying to find a replacement tray insert. If anyone known the part #, or where I can buy a replacement it would be greatly appreciated.

Nate

2. Johnny C

Johnny C Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  3. Angry Elf

Angry Elf Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I replaced mine today in my 2011 . Toyota calls it a center console pocket insert . Part # 58925-47010 .. $32.00 At parts counter ... or You can order one online for $ 25 and pay seven dollars shipping . I call junkyards But I live in the sticks and none of the junkyards had any prius cars . Good luck :)

4. Silver NY P3

Silver NY P3 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Thanks guys. I think I'll just call the closest dealer to me and order and buy it through them.

Thanks again for your help.