Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

You people aren't helping!!!! :)

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by ThatTallGuy, Mar 12, 2012.

Social Buttons

1. ThatTallGuy

ThatTallGuy Junior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Well... actually, you are, a lot, but... you aren't either.

I've been expecting my "next" car to be a plug-in of some sort for probably 3-4 years. Un(!)fortunately, my Honda CR-V has refused to give me any reason to get rid of it; it's 13 years old now with 220K miles and going strong. Never been my favorite car but durable, reliable... even has a stick shift so it's fun sometimes.

But now that the Prius plug-in is available, I can't stand it anymore. I just put down a deposit for a PiP over the weekend. (Thanks for the $500 off, by the way -- my dealer's on the Certified list. So you *are* helping. But then...) Two months, says the salesman. Two months at least! And here I am being fed dribs and drabs of really cool stuff on this forum. It's not helping my patience, let me tell you... :)

Just thought I'd say "thanks" for setting up a place where a serious geek who's not too "into" cars can learn from the ground up... and "thanks for nothing!" for the Chinese Water Torture approach to encouraging me to ditch my perfectly-good-if-totally-valueless-as-a-trade-in current car. :)
  2. Keiichi

Keiichi Active Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Uhm... You're welcome? BTW, the Sado-masochist club is two doors down, on your left.
  3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    two months? we've been waiting since october! all the best!
  4. dustoff003

dustoff003 Blizzard Brigade #003

Your Vehicle Year:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five

[​IMG]

Posted from my iPhone via the Tapatalk app.
  5. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Try decaffeinated. ;)