1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

0% for 72 months on 2012 Volt.

Discussion in 'Chevrolet Volt' started by massparanoia, Jun 10, 2012.

1. massparanoia

massparanoia Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
  2. drinnovation

drinnovation EREV for EVER!

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for posting.. But I though you felt your commute/work trips were too far for the Volt to work better for you.
    Have you gotten to test drie one and changed your mind?

The loan price is nice.. but I'm still glad I bought my volt before they had those rates.. many months of Volting fun.

There is at least one ex-prius, now volt owner on here that sold/traded his 2011. It may not make a lot of sense from a financial sense (unless one gets great deals), but there is more to life than saving money ;-)

3. massparanoia

massparanoia Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Since you brought it up, it was the nissan leaf that I rented, and it's 75 mile range that would not work for me. Please read the old posts if you wish to re-start old discussions.

Since the Volt is a hybrid, and has more than a 75 mile range, it could work. But since I already own a Prius, purchasing a Volt does not make much financial sense to me.

Now if I didn't already own the Prius, that would be a different story.

austingreen and drinnovation like this.
  4. kammssss

kammssss Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Damn! That is good, but it is still too expensive for me. I am waiting for it to be in the mid 20k (used), which should be next summer.

5. dbcassidy

dbcassidy Toyota Hybrid Nation, 8 Million Strong

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Yes, I agree, 2013 should be showing a price reduction, This would really increase sales!

DBCassidy

6. gwmort

gwmort Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't recall how many were delivered in 2010, but it wasn't many and I believe late in the year. I went out of state to get mine long before they were available locally and that was in March 2011. Mine will be off lease in 2014, as will many others. That is when I think we'll start to see what the used Volt market is like.