1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

02 Prius Silver 28k miles $20,000 OBO

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by tgregory, Oct 24, 2005.

1. tgregory

tgregory New Member

Long time reader, 1st time poster :D

I own a 2002 Silver Prius in EXCELLENT condition with very low milage. I am looking to sell my Prius or trade up. I REALLY like the 05 model with pkg #6. I also am kinda stuck on the color Silver but that part is a little flexible. I am selling because as my wife says "Tim, you have some kind of disease, why can't you just get one car and keep it for awhile" I am a gadget freak. I LOVE gadgets and technology. Hence the desire for Pkg 6. My 02 has AM/FM Cassette and CD. I Avg 51.8 MPG. My Prius is still under the factory warranty and has had ALL warranty work completed. This car is in better shape than most 04 and 05's. I would gladly email photos if requested. I am in Charlotte, NC I also like the 06 Civic EX w/ navi but I doubt anyone has one of those to trade.

I am looking for $20,000 OBO or potentially the trade-up. (Maybe my prius and $5,000 for the RIGHT prius. Thanks 4 looking

2. kirbinster

kirbinster Member

How low is the low mileage? My '02 in excellent shape has 13,100 miles on it. Bought it this past june for $16,200 when it had 7,200 miles on it.

3. tgregory

tgregory New Member

Wow, that sounds like you got a heck of a deal!! Mine has 28,000 on it right now. I have been watching them in the Autotrader and Carmax and priced mine at what I felt was fair compared to what they are going for. Sounds like you got a great deal though, congrats!!! :)