1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

'03 Prius parts

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by ozron, Nov 1, 2007.

1. ozron

ozron New Member

I have started parting out an '03 Prius with light left front damage 30,000 miles. This car is very clean and has had good care. [email protected]. Pictures on request. Several interior pieces are posted on ebay.

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I live in Nixa, MO...the next door neighbor to Ozark...if someone wants a large/heavy part but doesn't want to pay shipping I'm happy to pick it up and hold it for you until you can come get it or until we can meet up somewhere.

Ozron, are you one who recently sold all your Prius stuff..several cars and various parts?

3. ibiwisi

ibiwisi Flathead Lover

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Re: '03 Prius parts

What do you want for the main battery pack and has it been updated with the 2004 recall modification. Please send answer to [email protected]. thx

4. firegirl

firegirl New Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

Aloha . I have a 2003 and am looking for rack and pinion assembly. dealer says this is what is wrong and not worth fixing - but if you have the part, can suggest where to look? OR if i can't fix the steering the new battery isn't a year old - like to sell it.
    thanks

5. firegirl

firegirl New Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

pretty sure I have that. I need rack and pinion for my 2003 or will sell the battery pack not a year old replaced by Toyota. Know the battery is big bucks but not sure what it's worth for this market. would like to fix the steering or sell the battery- know anyone looking to sell assembly?

6. stevelectro

stevelectro New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

Hi,Firegirl,I need a battery,how much for it and where is it located-the 50th state?-thanks