1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

'04 Prius Dice + XM does it work

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by efusco, Jul 17, 2007.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have no doubt it's been asked and answered, and a quick search revealed a few "I'm sure it's going to work" replies, but no clear "I did it and everything I needed was in the kit" answers.

So, I finally stepped up and got an Ipod (on order anyway). I already have the integrated XM plugged into the back of my head unit. So what happens with the DICE...with it attach as well, different spot? Same spot? If same how's that work? Somebody please fill me in before I order the DICE.

2. Vagabond

Vagabond Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco @ Jul 16 2007, 10:25 PM) [snapback]480079[/snapback]</div>

Same spot, but the DICE kit will have a Y harness so you'll plug in your XM into the harness.

3. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Cool, I ultimately ordered after looking at the actual product page in shop and it said it was compatible. Danny shipped it out right away so it should arrive this week.

Not excited about going behind the dash again (it's been over 2 years since I took it apart last), but it should be great to have the added functionality.