1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

05' Came in, passed, Re-Prefrenced '06

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by OUscarb, Dec 3, 2005.

1. OUscarb

OUscarb Member

05' Came in, passed, Re-Prefrenced '06, 2006 Seaside Blue #7

We ordered our Prius Sept 3rd. Long story but it was an 05 model when it showed up. So we have re-preferenced an '06.

I'm kinda glad because we rented an 05 package 5 for a week. After that, we decided we really wanted the Naigation system. If you gonna buy a "techy" car, you may as well get all the cool stuff.

Does the Prius navigation system talk to you?

Anyway,

So we have a 2006 Seaside Blue, Package #7 on the way.
    Should be here early Jan.

This will be a very cool car! :D

2. Jeffreywho

Jeffreywho New Member

From watching inventories I noticed many 05 came in this past week in PA, NY and NJ and they are not selling. There may be some dealing going on next month at this time.

3. OUscarb

OUscarb Member

Here in Oklahoma, all the local dealers say no more 05's. The next allotment will be '06's. Any way to find out what cars are coming to Oklahoma? Riverside Toyota, Tulsa, specifically? I tried getting their dealer code and entering it in the search link, but got a script error.

Very Cool B)

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    around here, all Priuses sell...even the 05's. btw, local dealer still has 1-3 month waiting list...that is down from 7-9 months in late 03 to mid 04 and the 4-5 month wait from mid 04 to early 05.