1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

'05 Driftwood BC V2 ordered Sep 4, 2004

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Manoj, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Manoj

Manoj New Member

Date Ordered: September 4, 2004
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Beaman Toyota, Nashville, TN
    Timeframe given for delivery: 15-20 weeks
    Color: Driftwood Pearl
    Option Package: BC(#6) V2
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: ??

I put in a refundable $500 deposit, and got a key chain from Toyota on
    the 16th (they misspelled my name, though). Paying MSRP. The dealer said that at one point the backlog was down to 12 weeks, and they had been hoping to have it down to 9 weeks or so, but 15-20 was the conservative estimate.

Hoping that it makes it in before Christmas, so I can drive it to the family reunion ;-)

2. Manoj

Manoj New Member

:p The dealer called last week (well, on the 29th) with the offer of a tideland, and I said yes. In retrospect, I think I like tideland just as well, though it appears more gray than green to me.

I had already turned down a salsa the day after thanks giving, since white, black, and salsa were the three colors I did not want -- but I could have gotten a Prius in under three months had I been willing to give on color.

I got 50.3 miles on the ride home, though I got stuck downtown in traffic for the minnesota tennessee game for 45 miutes.

manoj

3. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Congratulations! As another Tideland owner, I think you'll come to like the color.

And there's nothing like gridlock to really get that MPG rate up there. :)