1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

'05, Driftwood, package 4, Pasco, WA

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by tumbleweed, Oct 18, 2005.

1. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Ordered 9/9/05
    Tri-Cities Motor Sales, Pasco, WA
    promised delivery in 2 hours; delivered in 1 hour 45 minutes
    Driftwood Pearl
    Package 4

I walked in to find out how long the waiting list was. Salesman told me 3 to 4 months, another salesman overheard us and said "hay there's one out back some guy ordered, we just called him and he said he didn't want it." They had just taken it off the truck, it only had 2 miles on it, the salesman and I took it for a drive. He said if I wanted it they would have it ready to go in a couple of hours, I said OK and less than two hours later I was on my way with a new Prius.

By the time I took delivery there were already two other people who said they would buy it if I didn't. It has package 4 which I wanted; the color is driftwood which I thought looked a lot better on the car than it had in the brochure. Besides driftwood is about the same color as the dust around here, of which we have plenty.

I paid MSRP, the dealer didn't try to add anything extra to the price and I had no trade in. I have 3600 miles on it today and so far it has run perfectly and is one of the most fun cars I've owned. I've owned cares that had a lot more power and cares that handled a lot better so I'm not sure why this one should be so much fun to drive-but it is. I'm really starting to like the thing.