1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

'05 Prius with Package 6 in Silver (ext) / Grey (int)

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Areometer, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Areometer

Areometer Silver Business Sponsor

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Date Ordered: 11-4-04
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Haverhill, MA
    Timeframe given for delivery: Immediate
    Color: Silver
    Option Package: 6
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: 1

I spotted a total of 4 eBay '05 Prius listings from this same dealer in MA: 2 silver w/ package 5 & 2 silver w/ package 6. So I called them up & confirmed that they indeed have 5 (the 5th one is brown) '05 Prius on their lot for immediate sale.

I asked why the world has to wait for these but they have so many to sell immediately. He gave me this story of that they just moved to a new, expanded location & Toyota HQ rewards expanded dealership w/ extra allocation of cars, and in this case, including 21 Prius within a certain time frame. Even the normal Prius waiting isn't long in this dealership.

So I went in & got a '05 silver w/ package 6 today with only 4 miles on the odometer.

On a side note, I did leave a deposit with another dealer up in NH for a black Prius, I was 18th about 5 weeks ago, & 13th about 2 weeks ago. But now I no longer need the reservation.

2. GreenSteve

GreenSteve Web Hosting Provider

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Congratulations! What are your first impressions of your new car?

GreenSteve

3. Areometer

Areometer Silver Business Sponsor

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Thanks. My 1st impressions include:

1) I am a high-techie already and this thing is still beyond my expectation!

2) Many of its fancy features can only be found in the top Lexus models usually, not Toyota so pleasant surprises here & there.