1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

'06 Package 4 availability in New York

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by gordonr, Nov 29, 2005.

1. gordonr

gordonr Member

Has anyone been able to confirm if Prius option package 4 is truely available in New York State for '06? The Toyota eBrochure for that region suggests it's one of the configurations available. I called a dealer, and the sales person said that isn't the case. Does anyone know for sure which packages will be out there?

2. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    Go to the "build your Prius" feature at toyota.com and enter a NYC ZIP code. I think 10001 ia one, but not sure.

3. syncmaster

syncmaster Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

I am located in the middle of Long Island, NY amd I was told by my toyota dealer that #3 #5 and #7 will be delivered in January. He said he might get other packages later but that is all he knows right now.

4. BertinNC

BertinNC New Member

The last I heard was that CAT was not getting #4. That is why I am buying my Package #4 from North Carolina. My Prius built to my specs will be delivered on Dec. 8, but I told him I was waiting until January so he is going to sell this one and order mine after others are sold from the first delivered batch of '06.

Bones Toyota of Roanoke Rapids
    ask for Jay Connor (sounds like you're talking to Matthew Maconahay) (sp?)
    Just a straight shot down I-95