1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

'06 Pkg #4-Fog Lamps?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by cpgard, Mar 28, 2006.

1. cpgard

cpgard New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hi everyone-this is my first post, so my apologies if this question has already been answered...

I'm awaiting (anxiously) the delivery of my '06 in Silver Pine Mica with Pkg #4.
    Can I get the Fog Lamps from Pkg #6 through my dealer, or will I be left to grope
    blindly down country roads?

Many thanks, Charles

2. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    That is a good question that I have wondered about also, as the fog lamps are really all I would want off of the package 6 (i have ordered an '06 pacakge #4 in Barcelona Red) Can fog lamps be added after delivery???

3. subarutoo

subarutoo New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I've seen fog lights for sale on Ebay for Prius. The standard ones are almost worthless on my PKG 6. You'd be better off at Pep Boys or something aftermarket. Might even be easier and cheaper than having dealer do it, and get better light performance.

4. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

the stock fog lights are P**s useless. Not even worth the time to turn them on. I give them a value of 3 cents. That'd be three cents Canadian.

5. cpgard

cpgard New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Thanks for the honest opinions. I've already started checking with my local custom shops.

6. Begreen

Begreen Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cpgard @ Mar 28 2006, 07:32 AM) [snapback]231351[/snapback]</div>
    Welcome Charles. Do a search on foglights for lots of info. You'll definitely be groping if you rely on the stock foglights. They are for show, not for go.